PACEC is a well-established provider of economic consultancy services with a core team that has been working together for some 25 years.
- To improve economic and social wellbeing and the quality of life
- Provide creative and sustainable solutions to economic development and regeneration issues.
- Identify and understand economic, social and regeneration issues
- Meet the challenges faces by individuals, businesses, the third sector and other organisations
We offer services to public and private sector clients around the world from our Cambridge and London offices.
PACEC has a team-based approach to its projects through:
- Consultancy project management teams
- An economic profiling and forecasting team
- An in-house survey research team of interviewers
- A survey and data analysis team
We bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise to projects with staff who are experienced applied economists, social policy advisers, planners, and statisticians, and are specialists business development and enterprise, innovation and technology transfer, clusters and sectors, inward investment, labour markets and training, neighbourhood renewal and social inclusion, and property initiatives.
PACEC's strong conceptual skills allow us to understand economic issues and marshal the relevant evidence for policy development.
PACEC has collaborative links with other organisations to help strengthen our resources, including the University of Cambridge, and a network of specialist companies and research bodies across the UK, Europe and North America.